Tuesday, December 6, 2011

So, after all that has been said and done, I'm on the mend from the hernia repair surgery that was performed by Dr. Steffes at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit. I received a call regarding my complaint of a certain resident who challenged me on three separate occasions stating that I did not have full blown AIDS. First, I'm in front of this PUNK, having lost 40 pounds from the wasting disease (MAI), my submitted reports show that I had MAC in 1998 and that my T-cells had dropped below 200 about two years ago and this douchebag finally relented to Sister Cheryl's insistence that he listen.
This PUNK then had the gall to suggest that there is a law which prevents me from having the surgery.
I told him to get out of my face and the rest is history.
Ms. Tomlin of the HR department called to apologize and we had a good laugh but the bottom  line is I'm confident that this resident has more complaints against him and he's a perfect example of "ONE BAD APPLE".
I can't wait to see what I write to these folks and see where it goes.
NO ONE should be subjected to such a fool .... DOUCHEBAG even!


No comments:

Post a Comment