Saturday, November 12, 2011

WELCOME!

In an attempt to expand my listeners, I've been prodded to create this blog & share what I know about HIV/AIDS. The facts are irrefutable and the opinions are my own.
I will attempt to provide balanced outbursts of disbelief on the state of prevention, care, protections and Government responses. I hope you find my 26 years of living with HIV informative, inspiring or just plain emotionally touching.
Blessings to you and yours,
Dino

The fundraising event here in Central Michigan was 'AIDS Walk' where I was the guest speaker. One of my dearest friends, Jay Blotcher took the time and wrote the most compelling speech for me. Being we've known each other for over 20 years, Jay's ability to know my words is uncanny and I love him!
Tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MH21c0fp44

No comments:

Post a Comment